Week 43 - Integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar 📅
Shared by Florian
• October 25, 2023
We are glad to announce that Microsoft Outlook users can now sync Popwork with their calendar!
Simply connect your Microsoft Outlook calendar in Popwork’s Team settings. Your Popwork rituals will be added and synchronized with your and your team members' Microsoft Outlook calendars.
From the calendar invite, participants will get direct access to Popwork to prepare for the meeting.
- The free trial period countdown now resets at 21 days when managers complete their team onboarding
- We added filters to retrieve items categorized as priorities, performance and skills
- We fixed a bug in the subject of comment notifications
- We changed the icon of archived objective to differentiate from active objectives
- We now offer the possibility to enforce login with Microsoft or Google for specific organizations
If you’d like to know what we’re building next, check our product roadmap.
The Popwork team 🤟